Friday, October 22, 2010

F.O - NEW VEGAS

The Fallout series has been a glorious bench mark in gaming,but sometimes don't mess with a 5 star dish.New Vegas offers improvements to the fallout 3 system,and that's about all the game does.The game's glitches are insane;I finished a mission for Mr.House and my progress wasn't recognize,so I couldn't advance in the game.I week later after this accident and I just gave up.Theres no way in the world I could finish it.At one point in the game,I ran pass a gas station and a scorpion started shooting at me.I'm not sure If you know this,but scorpions don't have arms so how in the hell did a bug shoot at me.This game pissed me off so much that I traded it in for a worst game,Castlevania.                                                                                                                                                                           
 If anyone is looking for a good Fallout game,checkout Fallout 3 because this game SUCKZ.I wasted the money I put aside for black ops,for that pile of crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment